On many days, the air quality in Caledon is as bad as, or even worse than, downtown Toronto! One of the major causes of smog is the inefficient use of fuel and electricity.
The Clean Air Clean Energy project helps present surprisingly simple, inexpensive, painless steps that we can all take to do our part to reduce climate change and smog.
- Solar Power MicroFIT
- Painless Step towards Climate Change
- Clean Pool, Clean Air
- Garbage - It pollutes the air as well
- Idle Threat to the Environment?
- Energy Efficient Lightbulbs
- Fresh Air, Fresh Coffee
- Reduce Sash Window Drafts - and air pollution
- Solar Water Heating
- Reduce Electricity Vampires in your Home
- Save Water and Reduce Smog
- Geothermal Energy
- Strawbale Houses Article by Richard Griffith
- Reforestation Article by D. Neil Bird
- Steps you can take to increase Energy Efficiency around your Home by Hydro One